- The stand is made from the water-resistant veneer FSF 24-27 mm of the leading manufacturers of Russia.
- Whole timber (class BTS-1) – pine, fir of the 1st and 2nd class according to the GOST 8486. (class BK-2) – one bar in the product has a finger joint along the length according to GOST 19414-90.
- The glue "KLEIBERIT 303.2" (Germany), corresponding to class D3 of European standards EN 204/205.
- The impregnation-wood preservative. The coating is weather-resistance, possesses powerful preservative activity. The sustainability of a coating is till 5 years (components BASF Germany, ACIMA Switzerland).
- Beams have end plastic protection.
Protection of end beams
A chamfer and hardening of ends - maximum prolongation of life cycle of a beam:
- protection of beam bars from chamfers at slope during installation and dismantling when the slivered chipwood makes it impossible to use the beam in the further process of building,
- protection of beam end from impact of moisture and an ultraviolet while storing.
The cover plate is made of polyethylene (hardness at minus 60-70оС). It is pressed and fixed by concealed zinc-coated cramps. A thickness of a protective part is 5 mm.